• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Stuttering Games , Stuttering Voice Chat - Windows 10

Davc Davids    0

My pc suddently started to stuttering alot. When I start the day with pc its okey but after like 1h its start and after few hours its a lot that games are almost unplayable and discord voice chat is really laggy

if i play just Maplestory is less Stuttering than if i play Minecraft and Maplestory

MY PC : https://imgur.com/a/8Y2hUeQ

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/pT5Fy7z6lYWoJwRkfSm3wJX

EDIT : if i have open and play just one game is work fine but if i have open both games Minecraft and Maplestory 2 is Stutteri

Nick H.    9,911
9 minutes ago, Davc Davids said:

EDIT : if i have open and play just one game is work fine but if i have open both games Minecraft and Maplestory 2 is Stutteri

That's a new level of multi-tasking! You can play two games at the same time?! :laugh:

That aside, you say that it suddenly started stuttering. That would lead me to believe that you were playing two games at once before and it didn't have a problem with that. So what has changed since then? Have you installed a system update? What happens when the stuttering starts and you open your task manager? Are your CPU and Memory percentages still relatively low or are they hitting 100% almost always?

George P    5,488

I'd also ask to check if your HDD/SSD is getting used by something, besides the games, and hitting high %.  

Davc Davids    0
36 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

That's a new level of multi-tasking! You can play two games at the same time?! :laugh:

That aside, you say that it suddenly started stuttering. That would lead me to believe that you were playing two games at once before and it didn't have a problem with that. So what has changed since then? Have you installed a system update? What happens when the stuttering starts and you open your task manager? Are your CPU and Memory percentages still relatively low or are they hitting 100% almost always?

CPE gona up while Stuttering  from 25-30 to  50-70

unknown.png

Nick H.    9,911
9 minutes ago, Davc Davids said:

CPE gona up while Stuttering  from 25-30 to  50-70

If you select the "processes" tab it will be able to show you which programs are taking up that CPU. Are any of them noticeably high?

EDIT: For example:

vTfAHZE.png

Davc Davids    0

is Java = Minecraft    is show Zelo visoko = very high

unknown.png

Edited by Davc Davids

Brandon H    3,111

see if you have any java updates available or try adjusting settings a bit in Minecraft. Java isn't exactly the best gaming language so Minecraft is rather CPU heavy especially with certain mods/texturepacks

edit: you could try adding the optifine mod if you haven't already; that gives some enhancements and extra tweaking allowing some of the processing to be offloaded to the GPU

Davc Davids    0

IDK if is minecraft problem i can play whole game without Stuttering  but when i have 2 game open its start Stuttering

Nick H.    9,911
3 minutes ago, Davc Davids said:

IDK if is minecraft problem i can play whole game without Stuttering  but when i have 2 game open its start Stuttering

I've got to come back to this because it is starting to bug me: Why do you have two games open at once? I understand that with a big enough system it is more than possible, but it just doesn't make any sense to me. If I want to play a game I open that game, if I want to jump to another game I close the first game and move to the next one. It takes less than a minute to do...you don't watch two films at the same time, do you? :laugh: