Biggest discovery. Get around ISP site blocking.

I think unblocking the website is one thing which is good but encryption along with unblocking would be great!! As, ISPs are notorious for keeping logs for activity as they sell our data to marketers, throttle speeds specially for games, torrents and streaming due to their bandwidth intensive consuming nature. With encryption they will not get any hold of your data if you use vpn which encrypts your data and if they do all they will get will be garbage. My ISP has blocked my ports for my certain games, throttles my speed. 

My friend suggested to use vpn for these issues and for my surprise it resolved all my issues :D I can even play my games and access sites at campus too ;) I used purevpn at that time after it resolved all my issues I subscribed it. Don't go for my words just search any good vpn don't go for free vpns and subscribed it and forget about your digital footprint use internet with peace of mind.

Dutch ISPs also block some sites (TPB among others) and as an expat I can't watch iPlayer from The Netherlands, a good VPN solves it and I use PIA.

If you want to support Neowin use our affiliate link to get PIA or NordVPN 😛 https://www.neowin.net/store /shamelessplug

Lol it doesn't even work for my ISP

SNAG-0001.png

There are 4 configuration settings. I tried from -1 to -4. It works best for me on -3. Everyone's ISP will differ.

@Steven P.

You have to use -3 as an argument after GoodbyeDPI.exe

Then it will work. Do it in admin elevated cmd.

GoodbyeDPI.exe -3

If it works then install it as a service with -3 as argument with the cmd file.

Edited by d5aqoëp