• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Themexp.org down again?????

Question

samo123_uk    0

Has any one else been getting this message when viewing some of the themse on themexp.org?

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/home/themexp/www/include/sql.php on line 13

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/home/themexp/www/include/sql.php on line 13

Bad connection

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/home/themexp/www/include/sql.php on line 17

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/home/themexp/www/include/sql.php on line 17

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /usr/home/themexp/www/include/sql.php on line 17

Bad DB Selection

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/home/themexp/www/view.php on line 25

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in /usr/home/themexp/www/view.php on line 25

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /usr/home/themexp/www/view.php on line 25

I hope it isn't going down again :( :(

3 answers to this question

aco    0

I'm not having any probs atm... :s

flyers    0

Happens to me from time to time. Just refresh and it usually clears it up.

Cookie Monster    0

Yep getting same thing :s