Chrome question

There is no traditional menu bar in Chrome.  Plus, as far as I can tell, without an addon that might provide that functionality, there is no way to move the address bar above the tabs like in Edge or IE.  Chrome is a pretty feature-poor browser without addons installed for it.  My suggestion is to uninstall it and use the new Edge based on the Chromium engine.  It has tons more features and it is better IMO.

3 minutes ago, devHead said:

There is no traditional menu bar in Chrome.  Plus, as far as I can tell, without an addon that might provide that functionality, there is no way to move the address bar above the tabs like in Edge or IE.  Chrome is a pretty feature-poor browser without addons installed for it.  My suggestion is to uninstall it and use the new Edge based on the Chromium engine.  It has tons more features and it is better IMO.

I don't disagree with you about Edge, but I don't think it has either option the OP asked about.

I recommend giving Vivaldi a go, i don't think you can display the tabs below the bookmarks tool bar but you can have a traditional menu bar at the top, there are loads of customised options so why not have a look, it is based on Chromium?  

https://vivaldi.com 

There is an add on that places a traditional menu bar in Chrome.  Search for "Proper Menubar for Google Chrome" in the Chrome Web Store.  I've never used (nor do I need it) ... but it might be something you want.

With regards to the tabs .. no idea.

1 minute ago, Jim K said:

There is an add on that places a traditional menu bar in Chrome.  Search for "Proper Menubar for Google Chrome" in the Chrome Web Store.  I've never used (nor do I need it) ... but it might be something you want.

With regards to the tabs .. no idea.

Thx Jim, yes i did find that late last night.