Have you ever had a weird dream?

I had the most hilarious dream. And it's kind of long but... I woke up in a square bathroom. It had no doors only a bathtub, a vanity, and a window. I woke up at the vanity and turned around to see and random dude just chilling in my bathtub with a doctors black plague mask on (that looks like a bird) and a top hat. The most hilarious thing was that he had the body of Dracula from hotel transylvania!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 So he practically slithered across the floor like a snake with his body. And turns out I woke up in a world full of flesh eating robots. And he is a robot. But he's a good Vegan robot!🤣🤣 Then we decide to go take a ride in a cardboard box!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then a minotaur comes chasing after us and then the cardboard turns into a helicopter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we fly away!!!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 We then get to a mountain and the minotaur catches up. And then I get mad and.................. I SHOVED HIM IN A BEAN CAN!!!! Like wow! And then I rolled him down a mountain!!!!😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I always lmao when I tell this story!!!!!