When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Google has another puzzle to find I/O 2020 details

It's almost time for Google's I/O 2020 conference, which typically takes place in May. That means that it's time for the Mountain View company's annual puzzle to reveal the details. You can find it by visiting the I/O website.

Titled "A Collaboration of the Cosmos", the description reads as follows:

The intergalactic satellite network powering this signal board is down. Only by working collectively will we restore the signal to reveal a special message for all the galaxy to see. Can we count on you?

The goal is to find the names of clusters of satellites and restore them to their original frequencies. If you don't want to play, that's OK too. On the launch page for the puzzle, there's a "Signal Strength" section that shows the progress of the collaborative effort. At the time of writing, it's at about 22%, and it's moving pretty quickly.

Last year, someone actually solved the puzzle just by combing through the site's source code. It would seem that this year, Google isn't going to make it easy. We'll likely find out when and where I/O 2020 will be by tomorrow though.

Report a problem with article
Next Article

Official renders and prices of the Samsung Galaxy S20 trio leak

Tinder logo
Previous Article

Tinder adds a panic button and other safety features to the app