Fast And Furious 9 - Vin Diesel + many more movie - date TBD

IMDB says it's projected for a May 22 2020 release date but that's not set in stone yet.

So it seems like we've gone so far beyond the realm of what normal humans (and cars for that matter) are capable of that these should now be considered super hero movies.

13 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

So it seems like we've gone so far beyond the realm of what normal humans (and cars for that matter) are capable of that these should now be considered super hero movies.

Please just no more Dwayne Johnson.  I respect him as an actor but I'm tired of seeing endless pissing matches in every movie.

8 minutes ago, warwagon said:

At some point you just have to stop milking the tit and just take the cow out back and shoot it.

Not quite yet, there is at least one more movie that has been announced already.

My only hope is that now that both Bloodshot and F&F9 are done that Vin Diesel will finally get to make the next Riddick movie.

15 minutes ago, warwagon said:

At some point you just have to stop milking the tit and just take the cow out back and shoot it.

So why aren't you dead yet?

(kidding, heh)

Normally I'd agree with you, but this is one of the few movie series I still watch.

no real physics again? flying cars, people dying after a slap on military helmet, unlimited bullets and clear cloth after the fight

is any scenario writer finished a high school??

7 hours ago, warwagon said:

It will come down to box office, that's the only way this thing will end.   6, 7 and 8 all made over $1bil iirc, Hobbs and Shaw made under $800mil so maybe that's fans starting to get tired of it but we'll see.  IF 9 doesn't crack $1bil then I believe we're close to the end, still not there yet but starting down the path.

7 hours ago, Marujan said:

no real physics again? flying cars, people dying after a slap on military helmet, unlimited bullets and clear cloth after the fight

is any scenario writer finished a high school??

Its a movie for fun, not a science lesson tutorial!

The trailer looks utterly ridiculous, which I guess is the point. It's aimed at people who see that kind of spectacle and go 'Wow', and that's not the type of movie for a cynical almost-40 year old overweight man with grey hair that I am. I just looked at the scene where the card does the rope jump over the mountain and cringed.

• 4 weeks later...

I've not seen any movie with John Cena in it that was any good. I think he ruined Bumblebee with his bad acting.

They really should have ended these movies a while back.

Hobbs and Shaw went a different direction and I kinda enjoyed it...even think it certainly tied into the FF prior to or an actor in it.

9 minutes ago, sava700 said:

I think he ruined Bumblebee with his bad acting.

THIS! That movie had so much potential, but his acting .... SO BAD!

I will be honest, been watching these since the first one, was 17 back then so i was in the right age for the car scene, Up to 7 was where i was thinking you can't carry on anymore with these unreleastic stunts. Saw the trailer weeks ago and my feeling was they have gone too far with what is real and what is fake! Also his brother? Never mentions him at all in any other film. Han alive too?? he died! Love to see how they will resurrect him!

• Steven P. unlocked this topic