how to publish larger amounts of data in google-calendar - [events] field?

Question

hello dear expert good day 

today: how to publish larger amounts of data in google-calendar - [events] field?

i want to add texts to a google-calendar. 

well i tried some things - among the things and options there was

- trying to make visible the content
 - checking various options and pressing the various buttons. 

see what i get back if i click some buttons to make visible more content. 

note: i am pretty sure that i have missed something - i guess that the import took the more than 8000 words - but where are they now´.... ?

btw. the text only appears after clicking the field ....  
- can we arrange the text  (and the calendar) so that the text appears permanently when looking at the calendar!?

"Start Date", "Summary", "Description"

see the examples: 

09.02.20    Epheser 2,17    Jesus Christus ist gekommen und hat im Evangelium Frieden verkündigt.    καὶ ἐλθὼν εὐηγγελίσατο εἰρήνην ὑμῖν τοῖς μακρὰν καὶ εἰρήνην τοῖς ἐγγύς·    Il est venu annoncer la paix à vous qui étiez loin, et la paix à ceux qui étaient près;

of the 10. of february

10.02.20    Apostelgeschichte 21,5    Die Jünger geleiteten uns alle mit Frauen und Kindern bis hinaus vor die Stadt, und wir knieten am Ufer nieder, beteten und nahmen Abschied voneinander.    ὅτε δὲ ἐγένετο ἡμᾶς ἐξαρτίσαι τὰς ἡμέρας, ἐξελθόντες ἐπορευόμεθα προπεμπόντων ἡμᾶς πάντων σὺν γυναιξὶ καὶ τέκνοις ἕως ἔξω τῆς πόλεως, καὶ θέντες τὰ γόνατα ἐπὶ τὸν αἰγιαλὸν προσευξάμενοι    Mais, lorsque nous fûmes au terme des sept jours, nous nous acheminâmes pour partir, et tous nous accompagnèrent avec leurs femmes et leurs enfants jusque hors de la ville. Nous nous mîmes à genoux sur le rivage, et nous priâmes.

or the  11 . of february

11.02.20    Johannes 10,14     Jesus spricht: Ich bin der gute Hirte und kenne die Meinen und die Meinen kennen mich.    Ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ ποιμὴν ὁ καλὸς καὶ γινώσκω τὰ ἐμὰ καὶ γινώσκουσί με τὰ ἐμά,    Je suis le bon berger. Je connais mes brebis, et elles me connaissent,

or the  12 . of february

12.02.20    1. Petrus 5,10    Der Gott aller Gnade, der euch berufen hat zu seiner ewigen Herrlichkeit in Christus, der wird euch, die ihr eine kleine Zeit leidet, aufrichten, stärken, kräftigen, gründen.    Ὁ δὲ θεὸς πάσης χάριτος, ὁ καλέσας ὑμᾶς εἰς τὴν αἰώνιον αὐτοῦ δόξαν ἐν Χριστῷ [Ἰησοῦ], ὀλίγον παθόντας αὐτὸς καταρτίσει, στηρίξει, σθενώσει, θεμελιώσει.    Le Dieu de toute grâce, qui vous a appelés en Jésus -Christ à sa gloire éternelle, après que vous aurez souffert un peu de temps, vous perfectionnera lui-même, vous affermira, vous fortifiera, vous rendra inébranlables.

what is aimed . i want to show the text for each day - in a direct view on the canendar!? how to do this!?

love to hear from youbild_kalender_7.thumb.jpg.0c80927721e91521ca3795adb606584c.jpgbild_kalender_6.thumb.jpg.94506fe9cd7aabd95723a978656fc9e8.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet