Don't know If I hit a parked car

So I was reversing out of a car park at the hospital and was more worried about scraping the front of my car on the concrete pillar next to me and with that forgot there was one behind me, tapped it very very slowly and didn't see any damage to my car, got out of the basement and got home and realised there's the tiniest bit of white paint on the back of my car that just rubbed away so must of actually tapped the car next to the pillar and not the pillar itself. There was an old lady walking to her car and another lady waiting for a park and now I'm ###### bricks, should I go back and see if the cars still there and leave a note?

5 minutes ago, Kayla1254 said:

So I was reversing out of a car park at the hospital and was more worried about scraping the front of my car on the concrete pillar next to me and with that forgot there was one behind me, tapped it very very slowly and didn't see any damage to my car, got out of the basement and got home and realised there's the tiniest bit of white paint on the back of my car that just rubbed away so must of actually tapped the car next to the pillar and not the pillar itself. There was an old lady walking to her car and another lady waiting for a park and now I'm ###### bricks, should I go back and see if the cars still there and leave a note?

Yes. 

22 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Yes. 

Hi! I went back and the car was unfortunately gone. What avenues do I take now? Do I just wait to see if I here from my insurance company or police and explain the situation?

10 minutes ago, Kayla1254 said:

Hi! I went back and the car was unfortunately gone. What avenues do I take now? Do I just wait to see if I here from my insurance company or police and explain the situation?

At this point, I’d chalk it up to an unfortunate accident and let it go. 

1 minute ago, adrynalyne said:

At this point, I’d chalk it up to an unfortunate accident and let it go. 

I wish I could but being heavily pregnant I'm highly emotional about everything! Very stupid of me and next time I'll definitely be more vigilant.

13 minutes ago, Kayla1254 said:

I wish I could but being heavily pregnant I'm highly emotional about everything! Very stupid of me and next time I'll definitely be more vigilant.

It happens. Don’t worry yourself to pieces over it. If that’s possible of course 🙂