What is this noise coming from my PC?

Hey guys,

So yesterday night, I started OC'ing my AMD Ryzen 5 3600X CPU to try it out. As a footnote, the last time I overclocked my CPU was in 2008 using an E8400 Wolfdale processor. All I had to do then was adjust the multiplier.

So anyways, I downloaded Ryzen Master and began tweaking out Profile 1, trying to clock my CPU to 4.3Ghz but it was not stable. Without really understanding how voltage works, I just began upping the voltage in small increments (i.e. 1.165 - 1.2) to see if I could get this clock stable. Couldn't do it.

Anyways,

1. I have a Corsair AIO sitting on top of the PC. At random intervals during the OC process, the entire PC would start to vibrate and I knew this because the Copper plate would bang against my PC case. Not violently, but definitely an attention catching noise. Unfortunately, I don't have this caught on video but I can upload one tonight if someone is interested.

2. My PC has also started to make this noise which occurs randomly. I have attached a video. Playback from 0:10 and this noise begins at 0:15.

Does anybody know what's going on?

My build if it matters is:

Gigabyte B450 Aorus M

GeForce GTX 1060 6GB  (6 GB)

ST9500420AS  (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
WDS500G3X0C-00SJG0  (500 GB, PCI-E 3.0 x4)

TEAMGROUP RAM - 16GB @ 3200MHz

Cooler Master 500W Elite V3

Arctic Freezer 34 eSports

Video link (never used Streamable but doing so for times sake): https://streamable.com/enox0

1 minute ago, techbeck said:

Noise could be your HD.   I have heard mechanical drives make that noise before. 

Hmm, I'll disconnect it right now and see if the noise persists.

Thanks for the really quick reply!

Wow. Thank you guys. I feel so stupid for not trying to remove the HDD given it's the only piece of moving hardware besides the fans. I've never had an HDD die on me until now. Freaked me out when my PC case started to vibrate, thought the PSU was going to explode or something🤣

18 minutes ago, suprNOVA said:

Wow. Thank you guys. I feel so stupid for not trying to remove the HDD given it's the only piece of moving hardware besides the fans. I've never had an HDD die on me until now. Freaked me out when my PC case started to vibrate, thought the PSU was going to explode or something🤣

np...pretty soon us old timers will only be able to tell these things by sound.  With people switching to SD drives.  Just like the old modem sounds of the 90s.....