Motherboard won’t read graphics card


Recommended Posts

Evan7112
2 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

COULD be your board got shocked. Happens.

 

IMO, I would take that board out of the case and set it on a piece of cardboard, and try to do everything again.

I’m just going to take my computer to micro center and have them trouble shoot with replacement parts and such

Link to post
Share on other sites
suprNOVA
6 minutes ago, Evan7112 said:

I’m just going to take my computer to micro center and have them trouble shoot with replacement parts and such

Tell the guy there that you believe its a faulty PSU issue and see if he can hook up the test PSU without charging you a diagnostic fee. Be really nice.

 

If there a small repair shop or something around you, that might be a better place to ask.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Evan7112
5 minutes ago, suprNOVA said:

Tell the guy there that you believe its a faulty PSU issue and see if he can hook up the test PSU without charging you a diagnostic fee. Be really nice.

 

If there a small repair shop or something around you, that might be a better place to ask.

Due to COVID-19 the only open tech store or repair is micro center

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mindovermaster
31 minutes ago, Evan7112 said:

Due to COVID-19 the only open tech store or repair is micro center

Least they are better than BestBuy... :rolleyes:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.