is there a list of all Hospitals (not only those who are Covid-19 ready)

Dear all, 

i look for a list of all hospitals that are up and open in India, Vietnam and the whole South America (with Argentina, Brazil, Chile, ...Uruguay) ..

This is a campaign to list all the available services in case of pandemic we need to have an overview. looking for a overview on hospitals and medical services provided by the public (and also by the private) healthcare sector in Europe.

public hospitals - private hospitals and medical clinics ... I am looking for all the African Countries. Requirements for each item:

name

address

postal code

town

street

website (and email address)

There might not be a database covering all countries of (for instance the non-democratic country does not publish much information). So if we need more data that OpenStreetMap has, we will probably need to go country-by-country.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:00 PM, tarifa said:

we will probably need to go country-by-country.

Yep, you're gonna have to do your homework.

Google Maps could be your friend.

You can find a U.S. dataset here...

HIFLD

This feature class/shapefile contains locations of Hospitals for 50 US states, Washington D.C., US territories of Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and Virgin Islands. The dataset only includes hospital facilities based on data acquired from various state departments or federal sources which has been referenced in the SOURCE field. Hospital facilities which do not occur in these sources will be not present in the database. The source data was available in a variety of formats (pdfs, tables, webpages, etc.) which was cleaned and geocoded and then converted into a spatial database. The database does not contain nursing homes or health centers. Hospitals have been categorized into children, chronic disease, critical access, general acute care, long term care, military, psychiatric, rehabilitation, special, and women based on the range of the available values from the various sources after removing similarities. In this update the TRAUMA field was populated for 172 additional hospitals and helipad presence were verified for all hospitals.

hello dear Peresvet hello dear Jim K

- many many thanks for the quick reply 

well that looks just great - i am going to have a closer look at all this. 

you have helped me alot. 

have a great day 

greetings