Surface connection to USB-C

Anyone know of a Surface connection to USB-C? Currently I have a Surface Pro 6 with dock (LAN, 2x monitor, couple USB devices) and it works fine. However, due to circumstances, now I have to use a Macbook Pro 15" and my wife will be using the Surface Pro. I would like to keep on using the dock for either of us. So when my wife is in the office she uses the dock with the Surface Pro and the Surface Pro connection and when I'm in the office I use the dock with my Macbook Pro.

I know there is a Surface Pro to USB-C adapter but that would make my dock obsolete and I would need to buy a new dock, double loss. Therefore I'm asking if there is a device which goes from Surface Pro connection to USB-C female (so I can plug it in my MBP) connection? 

Hopefully I made myself clear. It isn't always easy to express what I really mean... :p  

Doesn't the Surface and MBP both have USB-C? There shouldn't be a difference between the 2.

Like you said, I don't fully get you... :rofl:

No, the Surface Pro 6 doesn't have USB-C yet. It still uses the old Surface connector to the dock. I would like to convert the Surface Dock to USB-C basically. The only adapters I find are Surface male to USB-C whilst I would need a Surface female to USB-C.