US source: North Korean leader in grave danger after surgery

Peresvet

tenor.gif?itemid=3520002

PsYcHoKiLLa
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, techbeck said:

Kim Jong Un makes first public appearance in 20 days, state media reports

https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong-un-first-public-appearance-in-20-days-after-death-rumors-report

round and round we go....

Is there anything to date the videos though, they could just be earlier footage.
OK, So clicked on it and there IS NO video, just "reports" from NK media, sure, cos they're going to be completely impartial lol

Maybe this will help...

Wheres-Kim.png

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Peresvet
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PsYcHoKiLLa said:

Is there anything to date the videos though, they could just be earlier footage.
OK, So clicked on it and there IS NO video, just "reports" from NK media, sure, cos they're going to be completely impartial lol

Of course they are biased.

So is the Western MSM. So much so they wouldn't show the pics purposefully to keep the "mystery alive". It's being reported he attended a public event.  BBC have showed just one photo. The American media - none (personally checked multiple sources).

Here, have a go at it.

image.thumb.png.3012e9b7a2acd97e921ccec0505d5794.png

I'm not proficient with the Korean, but I'm positive that date says May 1st, 2020.

Easy to fake of course, but this "sensation" is now over.

You've been ALL played again.

Edited by Peresvet
  • Like 1
mudslag
1 hour ago, Peresvet said:

So is the Western MSM. So much so they wouldn't show the pics purposefully to keep the "mystery alive". It's being reported he attended a public event.  BBC have showed just one photo. The American media - none (personally checked multiple sources).

Here, have a go at it.

I'm not proficient with the Korean, but I'm positive that date says May 1st, 2020.

Isn't he known for having doubles? Im not saying that's the case and this isn't real but given their history of being deceptive, one should be open to said option. 

• Like 1
+warwagon

We should turn this into a Photoshop Kim into photos.

+warwagon

Didn't you hear? He visited the White House today and lost a little weight in his travels lol.

image.thumb.png.acc00521503f972d43ef77ef4e05cb72.png

waysidesc
2 hours ago, Peresvet said:

Here, have a go at it.

Apropos the so-called mainstream media, the AP did not fail to publish photos. Your personal analysis was inadequate and your report here after 'personally checking multiple sources' is inaccurate; you played yourself like a harp.

It also is objectively incorrect to write that everyone participating in the topic was incorrect -- there are commentators here ( myself included ) who did not make a declaration regarding his condition -- but such absurdity and self-aggrandizement would be par for the course for you.

Peresvet
Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, wakjak said:

because "intel" coming from China and Korea is much better........ 🙄

I don't recall China or NKorea ever starting wars or implementing economic sanctions (which is a form of economic warfare) on bad intel. But I could give you plenty of examples when the whole world believed the western narrative which turned out to be false: Saddam had WMDs, Assad gassed his own people, Russia poisoned Skripals, the Steele Dossier lol, etc.

Edited by Peresvet
  • Facepalm 1
+primortal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Steven P.

/thread