Monitor shows no signal after a few minutes

I turn on my pc, and it boots and shows me my desktop, but after a few minutes the screen shows a white screen for a second then goes no signal. Sometimes the “white screen” is a random colour that is not white. I have tried everything I can think of but it is not fixed, Please Help.

Specs:

Amd Ryzen 5 1500x

Asus Strix B350-F mobo

2x8 GB DDR4 3200 G.Skill Ripjaws V

MSI Radeon RX 570 4 GB

Rosewill HIVE 650 W 80+ Bronze

That's just an issue with your display. That rarely has anything to do with your GPU.

Did you by chance try different ports or connections? HDMI/DP/DVI?

Your monitor still under warranty? If not, get a new one. At LEAST, you can take it back if you have this same issure.

22 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

That's just an issue with your display. That rarely has anything to do with your GPU.

Did you by chance try different ports or connections? HDMI/DP/DVI?

Your monitor still under warranty? If not, get a new one. At LEAST, you can take it back if you have this same issure.

I tried different monitors and hdmi cables and the same problem occurred. I can confirm it is the gpu, I am currently using a spare gpu and the problem is gone. Just wondering if the gpu is fixable or in need of a replacement. When in safe mode (Win10) the problem still happened just after a longer time.

5 minutes ago, dsnrnd said:

I tried different monitors and hdmi cables and the same problem occurred. I can confirm it is the gpu, I am currently using a spare gpu and the problem is gone. Just wondering if the gpu is fixable or in need of a replacement. When in safe mode (Win10) the problem still happened just after a longer time.

It "can" be your GPU, but as yoiu said, you tried with a spare GPU and different monitors, and it was fine.

Get your GPU RMA'd. (If still under warranty) There's no point of fixing it yourself. It has something to do with the GPU are the display chip, most likely.

You could try taking the GPU apart and giving it a good clean, maybe add some new thermal paste. Was this bought new by yourself or was it a second hand one? There seems thousands of RX 570/470/480, etc, around at the moment which are off ethereum mining rigs so have probably been hammered for years.

You could also try re-flashing the BIOS on the gpu but that would be a last resort, maybe find out what BIOS is on it first with Gpu-z  or similar [if possible].

Also maybe try the DVI port if you haven`t already.

4 minutes ago, Riggers said:

You could try taking the GPU apart and giving it a good clean, maybe add some new thermal paste. Was this bought new by yourself or was it a second hand one? There seems thousands of RX 570/470/480, etc, around at the moment which are off ethereum mining rigs so have probably been hammered for years.

You could also try re-flashing the BIOS on the gpu but that would be a last resort, maybe find out what BIOS is on it first with Gpu-z  or similar [if possible].

If it's still under waranty, I wouldn't touch it. But if it is out of warranty, yes, cleaning it out, new paste, may help it.

2 hours ago, Riggers said:

I bought it new but my

warranty is up now so I’ll try this out thanks

Edit: so that didnt work, thanks for the help guys but I think im just gonna replace it

Edited by dsnrnd