Firefox 0.8

now posting from firefox! i went and picked out a cool theme for it right away and came here first thing to say it rules. it is lightening fast !

now posting from firefox! i went and picked out a cool theme for it right away and came here first thing to say it rules. it is lightening fast !

Lightning fast? It's not as fast as the optimized bulids methinks -- who knows.

The themes page seems down? Firebird themes work here?

Lightning fast? It's not as fast as the optimized bulids methinks -- who knows.

The themes page seems down? Firebird themes work here?

just change firefox in the url to firebird... they haven't updated at the theme site yet. if the themes on that page will not work it will say so... most of them were for the nightly 0.8 builds anyway so most of them do in fact work.

I can't get it to work!

I used the FireBird 0.7 Milestone (on XP SP1). Just installed FireFox 0.8, but it won't start. I've tried rebooting, even uninstalling. Does anyone have an idea how i could solve this?

I can't get it to work!

I used the FireBird 0.7 Milestone (on XP SP1). Just installed FireFox 0.8, but it won't start. I've tried rebooting, even uninstalling. Does anyone have an idea how i could solve this?

Hmm... how about try a fresh install?.... delete all old Firebird directories(MozillaFirebird, Mozilla, and Phoenix) before install a new Firefox. Some of the old extensions on Firebird 0.7 might not work with Firefox 0.8.

Its probably to do with extensation that are still installed. Go into C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Phoenix\Profiles\<your profile>\<blah>\chrome\chrome.rdf and remove any extentions you installed from it.