• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Simpsons Voice actors fired

Recommended Posts

+warwagon    13,830

All the white voice actors were fires for playing yellow characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neufuse    4,307

yeah bad joke but I did find it funny they said no white actors will play non-white characters when the only white Simpson character is wendel 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    13,830
1 minute ago, neufuse said:

yeah bad joke but I did find it funny they said no white actors will play non-white characters when the only white Simpson character is wendel 😄

 

Yes, but non white, has to include Yellow, which is pretty much the entire show. Now they have to go hire yellow people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neufuse    4,307
5 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Yes, but non white, has to include Yellow, which is pretty much the entire show. Now they have to go hire yellow people.

don't mock the jaundice population, they deserve work too!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
waysidesc    777
13 minutes ago, warwagon said:

All the white voice actors were fires for playing yellow characters.

I agree with your point ... but I do not think any white actor or actress has been fired for voicing a non-white character. In fact ... I think all of the changes were voluntary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.