Keanu Reeves comes back as Constantine!

Holy!  Totally unexpected but welcomed for sure.    It sounds like they're going to be loading HBO Max with shows/movies that are what fans wanted while they play it a bit more safe with the box office etc.  Giving the fans shows/sequels they want is a good way to get and boost subscribers for sure.

Movie or series?  I'm assuming movie.  I'd love to see a continuation of the Matt Ryan series (other than the guest parts he's played on the DC CW universe), that was getting good when it was cancelled.

It's still up in the air. Hell, it's so early they've changed their story to "It's only a rumor."

The plan is to make a show based on the Dark storyline, and the "rumor" is that they'll

start with Constantine and bring Keanu in for it. I'm hoping they do.

While I'm a fan of the movie, it's really just Constantine in name, pretty far off from the comics.  The TV series was closer to the comics for sure but oh well, it was on the wrong network from the start.  That's something that should've been on HBO Max for example.

1 hour ago, Steven P. said:

Great news, was sad when they cancelled Constantine TV show.

I disagree STEVEN, I personally found that series to be childish and directed to an immature audience. Personally, the Reeves movie was far superior but that is just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 7/14/2020 at 3:17 AM, Jumping Jacinta said:

I disagree STEVEN, I personally found that series to be childish and directed to an immature audience. Personally, the Reeves movie was far superior but that is just my opinion.

It was good, but definitely should have been on FX, AMC, or HBO so it could have been edgier.

• Steven P. unlocked this topic