• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Where can I get this kind of printing paper?

Recommended Posts

Izlude    105

I bought a frame at walmart and it came with that generic print that you're supposed to toss out and put your own in....  however that exact paper (kinda a semi-gloss, very thin) is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I was originally printing on a canvas (experimenting), it was meh... but I went ahead and printed on the back side of the generic print that came with the frame and WOAH yes, thats the stuff!!! That's what I want. I don't know what kind of paper that is or where to get it. Heck, I don't even think it's supposed to be inkjet paper, but it turned out super super quality. No smearing, no distortion, heck my print looked even better than was was already printed on it.  I want this paper in 13x19. Where might I find it online?

I've tried epson presentation, epson semi-gloss photo paper, they're not the same thing as what I just printed on.  Think normal 8.5x11 paper, (thin like that) but big and has a semigloss to it. What is that? :O


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.