Baltimore gas explosion levels homes; at least 1 woman killed, rescues underway

A gas explosion in Baltimore has left adults and children trapped, according to reports.

Fox Baltimore reports that medical units have been called to the scene and Baltimore County firefighters have been called to help. One woman was confirmed dead following the explosion.

“Several houses exploded. At least 5 people trapped, some children. A Collapse Respose and Second Alarm has been called,” tweeted Baltimore Firefighters IAFF Local 734. The tweet was retweeted by the Baltimore Office of Emergency Management.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/major-explosion-in-baltimore-adults-and-children-trapped-reports-say

On 8/10/2020 at 12:01 PM, warwagon said:

I want to see some security camera footage of the explosion

Given the gas explosion aftermaths I've seen, the security cameras & recorders are probably far away in some field or tree & shredded. Mini-daisycutter.

2 minutes ago, DocM said:

Given the gas explosion aftermaths I've seen, the security cameras & recorders are probably far away in some field or tree & shredded.  

I mean camera's across the street.

Maybe 😉

A furniture store one city over from us blew, taking out most of a block and damaging the buildings across the street. Those cams saw a sudden cloud, their windows breaking, then lights out. Fortunately it was early and only 2 died.

GQ3DRDUP2BF3RNZMDQXOXOWHAQ.jpg