Logitech G935 sporadic clicking noise/interference

OleMortenF

I’m having sporadic clicking noise/interference from my Logitech G935, and it’s extremely annoying. I’ve tried turning of the router/wifi. Turned of bluetooth/wifi antenna’s on my Motherboard but nothing seemed to help. There is nothing else that I can think of that could cause it, no cell phone close to it, no microwave etc, I have unplugged all other USB devices. I have a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master motherboard. 

Yesterday the G935 suddenly wouldn’t connect to Ghub for no reason. I unplugged the dongle and plugged into another port and it connected fine. I then plugged it back into the one I was using and the RGB color on my G-Skill TridentZ blinked red each time I plugged it in. I then uninstalled Gigabyte RGB Fusion since it was the only thing I had installed in a week or so and then USB port worked fine again and connected to Ghub, the memory RGB  also worked normal after RGB Fusion got uninstalled.

Have anyone else experienced something like this? I am wondering if RGB Fusion is to blame for this, but since it’s happening sporadically I’m not sure if uninstalling RGB Fusion has fixed it yet. I am on a fresh Windows 10 installation since I just wanted to see if something in Windows was messed up, but it seems like it was not.

No overclock on the system, I just did a clean Windows 10 installation and everything is stock. 

allan.nyholm

As  you are well aware of I don't know the answer - during our talks on Messenger I couldn't help you because I don't use a PC or anything near the hardware you use, but it appears that it stems from your motherboard and or that RGB thing.

I'm also typing this comment if anyone is wondering if @OleMortenF is a one or two post wonder - It wouldn't surprise me if he because more active on here. Someone, help a brother out.

:)

Mindovermaster

What version of Win 10 are you using?

Clicking sounds more like a HDD problem than a mouse. How do you know the mouse is clicking?

Jim K
17 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

What version of Win 10 are you using?

Clicking sounds more like a HDD problem than a mouse. How do you know the mouse is clicking?

The G935 a wireless headset which is exhibiting "sporadic clicking noise/interference."

____

I do not have any other ideas other than what was posted in the OP.