When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

GIVEAWAY: We're giving away a Lenovo Legion 5i gaming laptop (U.S. only)

It's that time again, time for free stuff! This time, we've teamed up with Lenovo to give away its Legion 5i gaming laptop. If you love to play games, this one is for you.

The model that Lenovo sent us to giveaway comes in a Dark Moss color, but you probably want to know about the specs. It includes an Intel Core i70-10750H processor, a 45W hexa-core CPU with 12 threads, and it has an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU, so there's a lot of power here. The 15.6-inch FHD screen comes with a 144Hz refresh rate.

There's also plenty of memory and storage available, with 16GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM, a 1TB 7200RPM HDD, and a 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD. You can check out the product listing here. But also, make sure to check out our review of the product.

We'll be using Rafflecopter to track entries, and we'll randomly select a winner in a week, on September 20.

To enter, simply submit a comment below, telling us why you want to win a Lenovo Legion 5i (make sure to mark that you commented in Rafflecopter). This will give you one entry in the giveaway. If you don't yet have a Neowin username, don't worry - it's free, quick, and easy to register!

You can also get extra entries to increase your chance of winning by choosing one or more of the following options:

• Follow @NeowinFeed on Twitter (worth two entries)
  • Follow @TheRichWoods on Twitter (worth one entry)
  • Like Neowin on Facebook (worth one entry)
  • Tweet about the giveaway (worth one entry per day)

The winner will be selected at random shortly after the contest has closed (the countdown at the top left of the Rafflecopter module above shows how much time you have left to enter). We'll publish details of the winner once we've made contact - so be on the lookout to find out if you've won!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Report a problem with article
Next Article

Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro unboxing and first impressions

Previous Article

nubia Watch review: One step forward, two steps backward