wysiwyg editor released

People slag Lindows all the time... And, though their distro isn't a good choice for any experienced *nixer, they have done a good job of re-contributing their work back into the Linux community.

[Just an off-topic comment] :whistle:

it looks OK, but I absolutely hate the way that wysiwyg editors don't make the code at all clean. There's no logical indentation scheme, and tags are split over multiple lines, and the source always ends up looking a complete mess. I end up spending as long cleaning up the code as I did actually making the page, so on the whole I much prefer to just create and edit sites manually, with a text editor.

Oh, and I don't like that way of creating stylesheets either... I much prefer writing that manually, too, rather than using some drop-down boxes in a horribly limiting interface.

This does look like a slight improvement on composer, though, but that's not saying much ;)

it looks OK, but I absolutely hate the way that wysiwyg editors don't make the code at all clean. There's no logical indentation scheme, and tags are split over multiple lines, and the source always ends up looking a complete mess. I end up spending as long cleaning up the code as I did actually making the page, so on the whole I much prefer to just create and edit sites manually, with a text editor.

Oh, and I don't like that way of creating stylesheets either... I much prefer writing that manually, too, rather than using some drop-down boxes in a horribly limiting interface.

This does look like a slight improvement on composer, though, but that's not saying much ;)

maybe you should write a wysiwyg editor that outputs nice code :laugh:

Don't have *nix?!?!? KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!!! BASH THE MICROSOFT SUPPORTER!!!!

:devil:

sry, had to let that out. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Don't be a fool. I you keep telling that people would NEVER switch to linux. They would simply think of the overall comunity as hackers and gangsters, which is not true. Linux comunity is enough creative (at least me:) and helpfull. Let him try first on windoze crap and afterall he Will switch.

Thanx for hearing the truth.

Don't be a fool. I you keep telling that people would NEVER switch to linux. They would simply think of the overall comunity as hackers and gangsters, which is not true. Linux comunity is enough creative (at least me:) and helpfull. Let him try first on windoze crap and afterall he Will switch.

Thanx for hearing the truth.

This coming from a guy who's custom title says "M$ killer". Talk about hypocritical.