Samsung Chronos Series 7 Startup Issue

So I have an old Samsung Chronos Series 7 laptop I bought about 8yrs or so ago.  Put in a SSD drive and thing runs pretty darn well with Win10 Home.  Problem is, takes a few to start up.  I have to push the power button a few times before it actually loads the Samsung splash screen and then Windows.   After everything loads, laptop works great without issue until I restart again.  Then the power LED shows solid blue and the KB lights up.  Takes a few times to power off/restart for things to load correctly again.

I tried the normal memory reset/replace and all.  HD does not seem to matter either nor any BIOS updates.  Since it happens when the system is powered down before Windows starts, I am leaning more to a hardware/motherboard issue.  And if that is the case, not worth fixing and may as well switch to salvaging what I can and trash the rest. But open to other ideas......

System has an embedded  RAM chip as well as a 8GB express cache SSD drive.   Both seem to be working well.  HD is set to use EUFI and a GPT partition.   All drivers/BIOS are updated to the latest I can get for the device.

Might be a start up error. Like something its looking for and cant find, then it gives up and continues.

Did you try a Memtest on that RAM?

Look in BIOS for boot options. Make sure only the SSD is in there. Not network boot or something.

From top of my head at 12AM... :laugh:

36 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Might be a start up error. Like something its looking for and cant find, then it gives up and continues.

Did you try a Memtest on that RAM?

Look in BIOS for boot options. Make sure only the SSD is in there. Not network boot or something.

From top of my head at 12AM... :laugh:

Will check some more tomorrow.  Same time here in N IL so not doing much more tonight.  Thanks for the reply.