Man Says He Met And Married Woman Online, And In Six Days They Are Receiving Her $10 Million Inheritance

2 hours ago, spacelordmaster said:

I can't help but to laugh at this. I cannot believe that at this day and age, people still fall for this scams.

<Moved to Real World News>

We knew it from the beginning, but with that second video it really confirms that he isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

I keep meaning to take a trip to Sweden... :laugh:

• Haha 2

Truth is he's a desperate old man who thought he had won the lottery by meeting and marrying a chic online that is old enough to be his daughter, who he thought had money. Again, there is no excuse for being stupid at this day and age. His desperation shows as he says to her:

"You still wanna get married?"

Idiot.

I actually find this all pretty sad, this guy is obviously lonely and desperately wants to feel loved. Yes, any one outside of this can see he's being catfished but the brain will do stupid things when it thinks there's hope of getting that one thing you want. It see's things that just aren't there.

However, stupid or naive you may think he is, have some sympathy that this heartless person is taking advantage of that.

Edited by Skiver
  • Like 1