Case Fan Question

Hello All

Wondering if i should install a couple of case fans in top of my case?   have 3 Intake on my Thermaltake V200 Case, and 1 120mm Exhaust.     Would i have better or worst cooling if i do add the top fans in the future?    first time having a case with option to add top fans,  either 120mm (3) or 2 140mm fans

I am sure it will help; check out this video in regards to exhaust or intake: (14) 1 Year Airflow Experiment - The Stunning Conclusion - YouTube and (14) Positive vs Negative Air Pressure as Fast As Possible - YouTube

What on earth is going on with copying and pasting a link into forum posts now? It seems to just take the title of the window? Strange....

Will Check out that video soon as i can here for sure.   still learning on this modern case, previously had Pre built systems for many years, and didn't have Tempered Glass side panel or top exhaust options lol.      Exhausting heat not a bad thing at all,  noise don't think will bother me, as i game with headset on most of the time anyways lol.       do have 2 Open Sys_Fan headers, and can get a Y Splitter cable to run both off  1 Sys_fan connection i think, so don't think any worries there

4 minutes ago, bikeman25 said:

Will Check out that video soon as i can here for sure.   still learning on this modern case, previously had Pre built systems for many years, and didn't have Tempered Glass side panel or top exhaust options lol.      

We all start somewhere; long story short exhaust or intake wont matter much in the grand scheme of things; but potential dust build-up will. Thats a nice case you have.

I did some reading and it looks like the front of that case is fairly restrictive and other users have reported adding top intake fans helps bring temps down.

Well Top is Filtered, and Under Power Supply Flitered

unforuately no filter for Front fans, but not too worried on that, i dust clean out usually every 3 months anyways, try to keep room as clean as i can,  and desk the same.     Thus far hasn't been much dust inside at all

So Top should be Intake and Not Exhaust?   if so then can setup that way,  since Filtered i'd imagine wouldn't bring in much more dust,  just clean the system same 3 month schedule, and clean the filters for sure

Edited by bikeman25