(Dominican Republic and Mexico) Get Cyberpunk 2077 at 42% off - 100% legit and DRM Free.

Jose_49

I betcha the moderators are going to be crazy over the title, but hold it... Stay at ease, this is legit, and it's coming right out of the publisher's.

You can get CyberPunk 2077 for $34.86 or 42% off. This isn't talked about in the Internet for obvious reasons (no money for retailers).

But yes,  Gog, the CDProjekt Red's digital store is selling CyberPunk for $34.86. 100% DRM free, 100% the original game.

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

You can grab it in the link above. Note: This is for PC only. No Xbox or PS discounts!

Anyhow, I hope you take advantage of it.

P.S: I can't believe no one has shared this in the forum...

Edited by Brandon H
edited topic/title to indicate seems to be regional specific for Dominican Republic and Mexico
  • Sad 1
Brandon H

yeah still shows full price for me too. maybe it's a regional thing or was a bug showing it discounted for you that they fixed already?

Steven P.

Erm full price here. 😢

+E.Worm Jimmy
26 minutes ago, Jose_49 said:

I betcha the moderators are going to be crazy over the title, but hold it... Stay at ease, this is legit, and it's coming right out of the publisher's.

You can get CyberPunk 2077 for $34.86 or 42% off. This isn't talked about in the Internet for obvious reasons (no money for retailers).

But yes,  Gog, the CDProjekt Red's digital store is selling CyberPunk for $34.86. 100% DRM free, 100% the original game.

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

You can grab it in the link above. Note: This is for PC only. No Xbox or PS discounts!

Anyhow, I hope you take advantage of it.

P.S: I can't believe no one has shared this in the forum...

GOG does not have a discount, this must be a regional promotion. which country are you from?   For sure not USA or Canada or UK.

timster

You should mention that it's only that price in Mexico.

edit:: what currency is that price in?

Jose_49

Oooohhh, here's the screenshot. I'm seeing it from the Dominican Republic.

image.thumb.png.9766565274074f58049296d200b1d45f.png

Jose_49

Oooo, that's a bummer. I didn't know something like that existed.

Ok. I'm reporting this topic so it gets deleted. SOrry for the misinformation 😢

Jose_49
5 minutes ago, timster said:

You should mention that it's only that price in Mexico.

edit:: what currency is that price in?

US dollars. I literally bought the game one week ago. Several months ago it was at $42

Brandon H
2 minutes ago, Jose_49 said:

Oooo, that's a bummer. I didn't know something like that existed.

Ok. I'm reporting this topic so it gets deleted. SOrry for the misinformation 😢

lol no worries and no need to report yourself. I'll just edit your main post to mention it seems to be region specific :)

looking at your screenshot it doesn't look like GOG is really clear about it just being regional.

• Like 2
  • Brandon H changed the title to (Dominican Republic and Mexico) Get Cyberpunk 2077 at 42% off - 100% legit and DRM Free.
+warwagon

Time for everyone to fire up a VPN.

• Like 5
George P

Oh well, I paid €60 for it off of GoG, if it's as good as I expect and as long as I expect to play it for, then it's worth the full price IMO.  I'll let CDPR get my money and if I spend 100+ hours , or something like 200+hrs I did in Witcher 3, then I'll be more than happy.

+jnelsoninjax
1 hour ago, warwagon said:

Time for everyone to fire up a VPN.

I just did that, and went through Edge and it shows $34.86, whereas without the VPN it shows $59.99, BIL just made an observation: If you successfully buy it from 'Mexico/DR' does it region lock to 'Mexico/DR' when it comes to updating, installing, etc.?

Brandon H
14 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I just did that, and went through Edge and it shows $34.86, whereas without the VPN it shows $59.99, BIL just made an observation: If you successfully buy it from 'Mexico/DR' does it region lock to 'Mexico/DR' when it comes to updating, installing, etc.?

yeah I was wondering that too; yes it's DRM free but does that include the activation key itself? I know a lot of titles that the key is region specific

+jnelsoninjax
10 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

yeah I was wondering that too; yes it's DRM free but does that include the activation key itself? I know a lot of titles that the key is region specific

The only real method to answer that is to buy the key and wait for the 10th and see what happens! :D

Jose_49
5 hours ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I don't think so. It's 100% DRM and it's the US version that we're getting.

• Like 1
Louisifer

Only restrictions im aware of with GOG is that you cant buy gifts at the lower region prices (to avoid key sites buying bulk), It will change the price to the international price before buying. With that restriction in place it seems they are okay with out of country purchases as you have to manually go through the effort of making or sharing accounts and that comes with its own risk.

+jnelsoninjax

Heads up, I just tried this again, and it is still showing the lower price when your area is Mexico (VPN for me)

• Like 1