C:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt Error. Couldnt Startup Windows

Question

Hi,

My PC was working perfectly fine, but yesterday kids switch off the power supply and abruptly switched off the system. From then I keep on getting Automatic repair and diagnosing pc while starting and end up in the blue screen. I have tried all tricks on the internet. Majority of it showing by accessing the command prompt, but my pc didn't showing any administrator accounts to access it. Kindly help plz. Much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Operating system is WINDOWS 10

IMG_20201210_193816.jpg

3 answers to this question

I hate the startup repair. I swear it has failed more times when it's been run than it has worked.

I would use the Media Creation Tool to put Windows 10 on a USB and then reinstall Windows - there is an option in the list to do so without removing all your files. You can find the Media Creation Tool here.

If reinstalling Windows is already on the table, might as well try restoring to a previous time first. If you do an in place upgrade or reinstall, and it’s a registry issue, you just made it a permanent fixture and it likely will not fix the problem. An in place upgrade deletes all restore points. 

First I would check to make sure  there are no current pending sectors on the drive and that the smart data gets a clean bill of heath.

First I would create a windows 10 usb flash drive using the media creation tool,  From another computer if you one.

First I would download this, and put it on a usb flash drive https://crystalmark.info/en/software/crystaldiskinfo/ then run it from a flash drive at the command prompt.  If you want you can add it to the windows 10 installer USB.

Boot off the windows 10 usb flash drive and select repair and open the command prompt to run the program off the flash drive.

If you aren't much of a command prompt person. Type Notepad from the command prompt after inserting the usb flash drive and the click file / open, then in the file name box type *.exe and press enter. Then navigate your flash drive and right click on the exe and choose open.