WTF who does such a thing!

Bitch should have to go through the same thing. Unfortunatly for us, this isn't a rare thing. Do a little research and you will find this sort of things happens quite often. Read the book called "A Child Called It" by David Pelzer, and you will understand.

:no: People like that should just be put in jail with no trial. I plan on adopting a child when I'm 26 and could never imagine doing anything like that ever. For god's sake you adopted the child why would you ever want to harm it. :cry:

is it some sort of mental disorder? :unsure: munchausen syndrome by proxy - mothers huring their own children in order to get special care for the child. quite sick, but they don't really intend to harm the child... they just want attention for themselves or the child, i don't remember totally. anyone know about this? :unsure:

however, this sounds like she indeed tried to hurt the girl, which = jail time :yes:

http://my.webmd.com/search/search_results?...ebmd_all_filter

ugh i live near where that happened, the sad thing this time last year about 10 miles from here a family started their daughter and locked her in a cooler to die and reported her "missing" after... and thats just now going to trial this week....

what if the kid is a masochist? does that make it OK? I suppose not, since that could kinda be classified as incest, or something odd like that.

are you ****ing serious????? :angry:

that bitch deserves to die for what she put that poor child through

People like that should just be put in jail with no trial.

Personally I find that statement even more frightening than the report of what happened.

First we arrest, then we build a case, then we have her day in court, then (if she's guilty) she goes to jail or psych-ward according to the sentence: where she can appeal if there are reasonable grounds.

Remember: we're not the crazy ones.

how could you do that to anyone, let alone your own child. thats awful

It was her adopted child. but that makes you wonder how someone with the propensity to do such a thing could have ever been granted the privelege to adopt. There are so many awesome folks out there just praying for a child and can't have one, and then **** turds like this get to have children.

ok... I appologise for my post, although nobody has really gone off at me. I hadn't actually read the article when I wrote it... just felt like adding some twisted humor to the thing... which is just me being weird.

I do NOT support, or think that what happened is appropriate

Horrifying when this stuff occurs, triply-so (as far as I'm concerned) when it's an adopted child.

Some folk do just not handle well raising children borne by others. You'd *think* she'd give the child back to the adoption agency before getting to this point.

Hope the poor child is able to recover and eventually live a sane life. Yikes. Talk about needing better supervision of adoptions.

I wonder how she ever got past the screening required to adopt a child. How was she able to fool those involved with the adoption? Very odd. Hope she gets what she deserves

the judges will probably let her off as "insane" which is ridiculous. just a few miles from here a woman killed her children back in 2001 and another incident last year where a different bitch killed her children and the courts let off both. ridiculous.