Why men should masturbate 21 times a month (according to science)

For science, of course..

Calling all men – we have good news! Whilst it may seem hard to believe, masturbating frequently may actually result in a significantly lower risk of prostate cancer.

Tragic news, I know.

Researchers from Harvard University released a recent study, published in European Urology, that suggests men who climax 21 times or more per month may have their chances of prostate cancer slashed by up to a third.

The study consists of a questionnaire given to 31,925 men over an 18-year period, with ejaculation frequency determined the year before questionnaire distribution, and between the ages of 20-29, as well as 40-49. 

The study appears to show a statistically significant reduction in prostate cancer cases when the men masturbate frequently.

Previous studies have suggested that an active sex life may help to lower one's risk of cancer, but now the golden number of orgasms per month has been suggested by these researchers. It is currently unconfirmed why, but some scientists believe a successful orgasm may flush out cancer-determining toxins that build up in the prostate.

Around one in seven men will experience prostate cancer in the US during their lifetime. Last year alone, there were 161,360 people diagnosed – out of those, nearly 27,000 died. The risk severely increases over the age of 65, with over 85 percent of cases being diagnosed in this age range.

Full article: https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/masturbating-frequently-reduces-risk-of-prostate-cancer/

• Facepalm 1

Interesting. My dad has prostate cancer rn. He's going in for surgery in 2 weeks. If he only knew..

27 minutes ago, cmcgregor80 said:

Harvard seems a little slow on the take here. I remember like 20 years ago in high school learning about this.

They just bored with this pandemic..

my wife is happy now

3 hours ago, Sszecret said:

I don't recall months being shortened to 21 days 🧐. But I guess if it's for science, we'll have to do it. 😛 

Well over 21 you get cancer, under 21 you get cancer, must be EXACTLY 21 times a month

• Facepalm 1

So....what are we going to do the other 29 days......I mean I guess there could be quite a bit of chafing.  Just had Varicocele surgery 3 days ago i'm out  

I think I may have cured all my neighbors as well if that is the case....

Anyway...I have read articles like this a long time ago saying the same thing.   This is not new news.

8 hours ago, cyberhash said:

The owner of pr0nhub rejoices 😄

They can pull a cheerios and not only say promotes heart health with exercise but helps prevent some types of cancer

1 minute ago, FloatingFatMan said:

So what do I do with the other 700 hours in an average month? :p

Get a head start for next month? 😛 :D

• Haha 1

There is a believe in Chinese taoist and other communities that after 30 you should really watch how much you ejaculation - it is using energy to replace and I know a lot of martial artist also try not to ejaculate as much as possible.

I know for a fact that when I am at 21+ per months I am less motivated to do anything and have less energy.

Just saying. There is also a nofap movement specifically because people noticed lots of improvements (sex is much more OK)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this post is months old, but still... I remember hearing about this YEARS ago.  The fact that it's somehow "news" in 2021 baffles me.  Different studies, maybe?  Or just a recycling of old news to get the idea out there to more guys?  Who knows...  But it's def. not "news."  Just sayin.