Nike sues rapper Lil Nas X over ‘Satan shoes’ that have real blood in soles

Nike on Monday filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against New York-based company MSCHF over its controversial “Satan shoes” collaboration with rapper Lil Nas X.

The shoes are unofficial designs of Nike’s trademark Air Max 97 design, though the shoe company has said it is not involved with the creation or sale of the shoes.

The shoes, which contain a drop of human blood in the sole, went on sale Monday for $1,018 per pair. They are decorated with a pentagram and a reference to Luke 10:18, a Bible verse about Satan's fall from heaven.

Only 666 pairs were made available, and all were sold out shortly after going on sale.

The shoes drew plenty of high-profile critics including South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and former Clemson University quarterback Trevor Lawrence.

More....

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/nike-sues-mschf-for-copyright-infringement-over-satan-shoes-collaboration-with-rapper-lil-nas-x

Lil Nas knows how to attract attention😅. Well, I have one question: whose blood it is? Will I have any trobules with police if the sole will pop at a bad time and will leave the blood drops somewhere?

44 minutes ago, JCooper said:

Lil Nas knows how to attract attention😅. Well, I have one question: whose blood it is? Will I have any trobules with police if the sole will pop at a bad time and will leave the blood drops somewhere?

The blood is donated by members of MSCHF. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56609333