Jim K

Looks promising...

June 11.  6 episodes...

• Like 3
+E.Worm Jimmy
3 hours ago, Jim K said:

Looks promising...

June 11.  6 episodes...

looks alright.    marvel for me a best for movies, the show are just mix and match.     might be interesting though.   

Innervisions33
On 05/04/2021 at 19:34, E.Worm Jimmy said:

looks alright.    marvel for me a best for movies, the show are just mix and match.     might be interesting though.   

The Marvel shows are just fillers for the movie universe, which is fine by me.  I don't expect a ton out of them other than to fill some time between movie releases and give me more backstory or to see where other characters are in current events.  I think they've done a good job so far with Wandavision and Falcon/Winter Soldier.  Loki has the most intriguing character and actor thus far so I expect it to be a hit.  

The only one that doesn't really excite me in any way is Hawkeye, mainly because I don't like the character much.  But again, it's a filler show that will tie in so I'll watch it and likely enjoy it on some level.  

+Dick Montage
29 minutes ago, Innervisions33 said:

The Marvel shows are just fillers for the movie universe

I don't feel any part of WandaVision or F&TWS have been filler.  They are separate stories that are moving forward at their own episodic pace - but they are just as much part of the MCU as say Antman 2 was.  Not tent-pole stories like Endgame, sure, but that doesn't make them filler.

31 minutes ago, Innervisions33 said:

The only one that doesn't really excite me in any way is Hawkeye, mainly because I don't like the character much

Agreed on that for sure.  One dimensional character with no real intrigue - at the moment.

Innervisions33
On 08/04/2021 at 10:08, Dick Montage said:

I don't feel any part of WandaVision or F&TWS have been filler.  They are separate stories that are moving forward at their own episodic pace - but they are just as much part of the MCU as say Antman 2 was.  Not tent-pole stories like Endgame, sure, but that doesn't make them filler.

I guess maybe I used the wrong word when I said filler.  It's to fill our time with more Marvel content between the movies.  The stories have been good so far.

• Like 1