Matt Gaetz wants to date your child

mudslag

Says the billboard in Florida

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/547229-matt-gaetz-wants-to-date-your-child-billboard-appears-in-florida

So it's not looking good for Gaetz, wonder if he'll try to bring down others with him. None of this is shocking, not even this...

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-was-talked-out-of-defending-matt-gaetz-serious-allegations-2021-4?utm_source=reddit.com

Trump reportedly had to be talked out of defending Matt Gaetz because the allegations against him were so serious

Former President Donald Trump had to be talked out of defending Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz after reports surfaced that the Justice Department was investigating whether Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a minor and broke federal sex-trafficking laws.

That's according to The New York Times' Maggie Haberman, who on Thursday told CNN's "New Day" that Trump had really wanted to defend the GOP lawmaker, but that he was told to stand down because the allegations against Gaetz were so serious.

"His first impulse was that he wanted to defend Gaetz, you know, 'He's one of our people,'" Haberman said. "Several of his advisors had told him that's a very bad idea, that the nature of what Gaetz is being investigated for is so serious that this is not something that former President Trump should be out there on a limb" for.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
wakjak

It is a bad day/week/rest of his days, to be named Matt Gaetz.

• Like 4
+primortal

I just love the fact that these miscreants think that this stuff will never get out.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” - Ben Franklin

• Like 5
Nick H.
17 minutes ago, primortal said:

I just love the fact that these miscreants think that this stuff will never get out.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” - Ben Franklin

Maybe I'm mistaken, but weren't the transactions public (the default setting for a Venmo transaction)? 

Xenon
16 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Maybe I'm mistaken, but weren't the transactions public (the default setting for a Venmo transaction)? 

From what I heard, yea. They were too arrogant or stupid to cover it up.

FloatingFatMan
2 hours ago, Xenon said:

From what I heard, yea. They were too arrogant or stupid to cover it up.

These people think they're above the law.  For a while, they were... Now, finally, they're wrong.

• Like 5
0sit0

it is pretty obvious why some of them wanted Trump to win so badly 

• Like 5
+primortal

• Like 7
Jim K

He has always given off a creepy vibe ... especially when he dragged his "son" Nestor into the spotlight.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
wakjak

uuuuhhhh... Maybe rewrite your speech after being accused of hiring women for sex....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
mudslag

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/11/politics/matt-gaetz-donald-trump-denied-meeting/index.html

Embattled Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is denied a meeting with Trump

Rep. Matt Gaetz, who's facing a federal investigation into sex trafficking allegations, was recently denied a meeting with Donald Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate as the ex-President and his allies continue to distance themselves from the Florida congressman.

Two people familiar with the matter said Gaetz tried to schedule a visit with Trump after it was first revealed that he was being investigated, but the request was rejected by aides close to the former President, who have urged Trump not to stick his neck out to defend Gaetz. Harlan Hill, a spokesman for Gaetz, said the congressman did not request a meeting with Trump this week.

HAHA

• Haha 3
wakjak

Well, now you know he definitely did everything he's been accused of and he will be going to prison lol

• Like 2
Xenon

And others..... I bet some people are sweating now. And its not due to the heat. 

• Like 5
mudslag
3 hours ago, wakjak said:

Well, now you know he definitely did everything he's been accused of and he will be going to prison lol

If he hasn’t yet begun to fight what the frak has he been doing this whole time in congress 

3 hours ago, Xenon said:

And others..... I bet some people are sweating now. And its not due to the heat. 

ya I’m doubting Gaetz will go down alone.

• Like 4
wakjak

You love to see it. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
mudslag
On 29/04/2021 at 21:17, wakjak said:

Oh the irony of Stone potentially going down again. I bet there is a long line of dominoes going to fall if Gaetz goes down. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
LaP
On 01/05/2021 at 01:11, mudslag said:

Oh the irony of Stone potentially going down again. I bet there is a long line of dominoes going to fall if Gaetz goes down. 

Providing all this is true this is assuming Gaetz doesn't commit "suicide" before ...