Monoculturalism vs. Multiculturalism

Nick H.
22 hours ago, PGHammer said:

Looking intelligent?  Please - what you are claiming and claiming to be "intellingent" does not work - anywhere.  If it worked, other nations would WANT to actually try it themselves - as opposed to insisting that another nation - that is running something that actually works - try it instead.  But you don't like multiculturalism at all - not because it isn't perfect - as no cultural system IS perfect - but because it is not what you are used to.  You are basically the Mikeys of the Culture Wars - "Let's get Mikey to try it!"

JhD3f56.gif

I've given up on this thread. Trying to decypher this paragraph was too difficult to continue. I couldn't figure out what "it" was supposed to be, I couldn't figure where a thought began and another one started, and I don't know who Mikey is. Best of luck to him though, I guess.

• Like 4

adrynalyne
52 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

JhD3f56.gif

I've given up on this thread. Trying to decypher this paragraph was too difficult to continue. I couldn't figure out what "it" was supposed to be, I couldn't figure where a thought began and another one started, and I don't know who Mikey is. Best of luck to him though, I guess.

I am surprised you even tried. The OP is far from coherent on...any response.

• Like 1

PGHammer
On 26/05/2021 at 13:00, adrynalyne said:

I am surprised you even tried. The OP is far from coherent on...any response.

You understand it - you aren't stupid!  It's because I don't drink the liberal/hard-left Kool-aid - and you know why - I used to be one.  If something doesn't pass the logic test - and that is ALL I am using - and hard evidence from within Europe itself (specifically stories out of Thomson-Reuters) that blows up the theory you are pushing - why in heck should I listen to it?  I am NOT listening to Trump - or anyone connected to Trump; you spiked it because it does not fit the narrative you want6 to push.  (That isn't my fault.)

• Haha 1

adrynalyne
1 hour ago, PGHammer said:

You understand it - you aren't stupid!  It's because I don't drink the liberal/hard-left Kool-aid - and you know why - I used to be one.  If something doesn't pass the logic test - and that is ALL I am using - and hard evidence from within Europe itself (specifically stories out of Thomson-Reuters) that blows up the theory you are pushing - why in heck should I listen to it?  I am NOT listening to Trump - or anyone connected to Trump; you spiked it because it does not fit the narrative you want6 to push.  (That isn't my fault.)

No, I think I AM stupid, because I removed you from my ignore list. 

• Haha 5

+Jester124
3 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

No, I think I AM stupid, because I removed you from my ignore list. 

Truer words have not been spoken... I am feeling the same way. Definitly rethinking that decision.

• Like 1

Emn1ty

I feel like this topic has well outlived whatever "purpose" it had.

• Like 1