Northerners who moved south.

A man of few words I see...

What do you want to know? I can't help being European, but what kind of things are you expecting people to talk about? The differences in weather? The changes in society? Do you want to know about work opportunities? Do you want to know if they feel any different being closer to the Sun? Are you thinking of moving South yourself, or is it just curiosity that has you asking?

The more you phrase your questions, the easier it is for people to offer helpful responses. ;)

I can only picture myself being a snowbird when I get to retirement age.  Having all 4 dramatic seasons is nice in a lot of ways.  While it does suck to get snow and -30F temps every year, so does having constant heat.
From my travel experience, the difference in the north vs south is pretty minimal besides the weather.  There are some cultural differences, but that's neither a pro or con.   Honestly, the major difference is whether you're in a city or the remote countryside.  That's a huge difference no matter where you are in the country.

How far North? Southeast or Southwest, makes a difference.

I was born in Oregon, lived there for 21 years, went to Job Corp in Idaho, then ended up moving to Florida. I miss the NW, but I like the weather here better.