Falcon 9: CRS 22

SpaceX is targeting Thursday, June 3 for Falcon 9’s launch of the twenty-second Commercial Resupply Services mission (CRS-22).Liftoff is targeted for 1:29 p.m. EDT, or 17:29 UTC, from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at Kennedy Space Center, Florida. A backup launch opportunity is available on Friday, June 4 at 1:03 p.m. EDT, or 17:03 UTC. Following stage separation, SpaceX will land Falcon 9’s first stage on the “Of Course I Still Love You” droneship, which will be located in the Atlantic Ocean. Dragon will separate from Falcon 9’s second stage about twelve minutes after liftoff and autonomously dock to the space station on Saturday, June 5.

5 hours ago, bguy_1986 said:

SpaceX is targeting Thursday, June 3 for Falcon 9’s launch of the twenty-second Commercial Resupply Services mission (CRS-22).Liftoff is targeted for 1:29 p.m. EDT, or 17:29 UTC, from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at Kennedy Space Center, Florida. A backup launch opportunity is available on Friday, June 4 at 1:03 p.m. EDT, or 17:03 UTC. Following stage separation, SpaceX will land Falcon 9’s first stage on the “Of Course I Still Love You” droneship, which will be located in the Atlantic Ocean. Dragon will separate from Falcon 9’s second stage about twelve minutes after liftoff and autonomously dock to the space station on Saturday, June 5.

Very interesting video! and to top it off, to be able to land a rocket that was 100km in the air and land it in a small bitsy island, no small feat

Man, that first stage landing footage was ACE! I'd love to see that full resolution.

9 hours ago, freedonX said:

Very interesting video! and to top it off, to be able to land a rocket that was 100km in the air and land it in a small bitsy island, no small feat

It's a small ship