Jupiter's Legacy cancelled

https://deadline.com/2021/06/josh-duhamel-jupiters-legacy-ending-prematurely-netflix-instagram-reaction-1234770136/

Nr1 streamed show for two weeks, but it seemed like some viewers found the slow burn storyline annoying, and as what happens too often in this generation that can only withstand 20 second tiktok-like content, another quality show is axed.

It's a shame - It was one that I liked better than most other Netflix things these days.  However, although it was well acted, the story was a bit messy and the build-up really was a let down towards the end.  All the psychic powers stuff going into the reconstructed dead 'clone' brain was silly and confusing.  It just wasn't written/adapted well for a series.

Wasn't really a fan of this one nor am I surprised they cancelled it.  I did like the flashback parts ... but overall ... meh.  

6 hours ago, imachip said:

All the psychic powers stuff going into the reconstructed dead 'clone' brain was silly and confusing.  It just wasn't written/adapted well for a series.

Yeah, and none of that was even from the source material.

What's weird is they cancelled this but are going forward with a spin off series. 🙃

Watched one episode ... the fake beards were laughable, it made it hard to take this show seriously.

I didn't mind the show but I can't say I really liked it.  That said, I don't even know what to watch on Netflix anymore so the cancel was a surprise.