Windows Store Hangs

Hi everyone, I have an issue with the Windows Store app hanging when I try to view any app page.

I've tried several things to resolve it, but nothing works at the moment.

Things I've tried:

1. Resetting the Windows Store app using the "wsreset.exe" command line.
  2. Resetting the Windows Store app using the "Reset" option on the "Apps & Features" settings panel in Windows 10.
  3. Rebooting the machine does not resolve the issue unfortunately.

I was wondering if there are other things I could try.

My last resort would be to do a full reinstall of Windows 10, but I don't want to do that just for this.

I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165).

If you have further issue you could try opening an elevated command prompt by Hitting the start button, type cmd, then CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. An elevated command prompt should open.

In the prompt copy and paste Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth into it and hit enter.  Info on DISM

After that finishes, in the same prompt, copy and paste SFC/Scannow and enter.  Info on SFC

On 25/08/2021 at 12:10, xrobwx71 said:

If you have further issue you could try opening an elevated command prompt by Hitting the start button, type cmd, then CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. An elevated command prompt should open.

In the prompt copy and paste Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth into it and hit enter.  Info on DISM

After that finishes, in the same prompt, copy and paste SFC/Scannow and enter.  Info on SFC

Thanks! I'll keep those in mind if I run into a similar issue.