Voodoo Cancer Cures, Preventions and other interesting stuff.

Lets talk about "Voodoo" cancer Cures and prevention.

How about we start with a Ted Talk I recently watched (20 mins ago)

If you think about it the the average American diet is pretty terrible. I don't know how it is in other parts of the country or world, but around (For example) if you go to Wal Mart it's not uncommon to see at least 2 or more Obese (sometimes if as you walk in the door) people and the rest are overweight. Sure there are some normal sized people but not a lot.

So a lot of the food he is listing in that video aren't getting consumed anymore. Sure they had cancer in the 70's and before, but probably not to the scale we have now. I'm pretty convinced almost everyone is going to die of cancer.

Just watched this one... also very interesting.

I would also HIGHLY recommend (if you can find it for free streaming online or if you want something good to rent) the documentory called "Stink". it was VERY interesting. The gist is this. Companies have to list the ingredients of a product on the back of the packaging. What they don't have to list is the ingredients of chemicals used to make up the smell. All the chemicals used to make up the smell of a product (could be 5 could be 50) are all listed in a single ingredient "Fragrance".

image.png.81c65771ba3d6794b2e2b3375bb8f6a6.png

• +warwagon changed the title to Voodoo Cancer Cures, Preventions and other interesting stuff.
On 09/09/2021 at 16:39, FloatingFatMan said:

This is the SCIENCE channel, not the voodoo channel...

A dig at my post, 

@FloatingFatMan I'd really like to take that discussion over to this new thread. 

Did she attempt the Mega Dose Vitamin C as a form of treatment?

On 09/09/2021 at 22:04, warwagon said:

@FloatingFatMan I'd really like to take that discussion over to this new thread. 

Did she attempt the Mega Dose Vitamin C as a form of treatment?

Of course she tried it. She tried everything she could.

On 18/09/2021 at 13:58, Yogurth said:

I know someone who beat the cancer ~20 years ago practicing the Breuss Diet.

You know someone who beat the cancer ~20 years ago WHILE practicing the Breuss Diet.

• Like 1

On 18/09/2021 at 13:58, Yogurth said:

This new autophagy movement is nothing new, I must say. More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Breuss

I know someone who beat the cancer ~20 years ago practicing the Breuss Diet.

And I knew several people who died WHILE practicing the Breuss Diet.   I don't begrudge desperate people trying all in their power to beat cancer, but those that abandon treatments KNOWN to work in a lot of cases in favour of loony fringe nonsense deserve anything that ends up happening to them.

• Facepalm 1
  • Thanks 1

On 18/09/2021 at 17:02, FloatingFatMan said:

And I knew several people who died WHILE practicing the Breuss Diet.   I don't begrudge desperate people trying all in their power to beat cancer, but those that abandon treatments KNOWN to work in a lot of cases in favour of loony fringe nonsense deserve anything that ends up happening to them.

Of course, not everything will work for everyone including fasting. Chemo therapy also does not work for everyone, even aspirin will be the cause of someone's death.

That only shows that we do not know everything about human biochemistry. Still there is something to be said about fasting and it's benefits for some of us.

The key is finding what will be the cure for You personally and what will be Your death sentence. Medicine is still far from that place and that leaves room these anectodical self help procedures.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 18/09/2021 at 20:26, FloatingFatMan said:

So your claim is that the Breuss diet is what cured them?  Proof please.

Let me just find her CT scans and medical reports and I will be promptly showing them here :D

Edited by Yogurth
  • Haha 1

On 18/09/2021 at 19:33, Yogurth said:

Let me just find her CT scans and medical reports and I will ce promptly showing them here :D

I don't doubt you when you say she survived, but I'd like proof it was the diet that cured her.

• Thanks 1

On 18/09/2021 at 20:34, FloatingFatMan said:

I don't doubt you when you say she survived, but I'd like proof it was the diet that cured her.

I can't prove You anything, not that it matters,  but that is the only thing she tried, A glass of beet juice a day and some teas. Nothing more for 6 weeks. Either that helped her or the cancer went away by itself. Make Your pick.

• Facepalm 1

On 18/09/2021 at 19:38, Yogurth said:

I can't prove You anything, not that it matters,  but that is the only thing she tried, A glass of beet juice a day and some teas. Nothing more for 6 weeks. Either that helped her or the cancer went away by itself. Make Your pick.

And she had zero conventional treatment of any sort?

On 18/09/2021 at 13:38, Yogurth said:

Much like that first video . Was beats on the list? I know some tea was 

On 18/09/2021 at 20:51, warwagon said:

Much like that first video . Was beats on the list? I know some tea was 

I remeber that freshly squeezed beet juice was allowed, up to a glass a day but not to be taken in one serving. I don't really remember the the herbal tea mixture but it has something to do with kidney function.

On 18/09/2021 at 19:42, Yogurth said:

Correct.

Then I have doubts her diagnosis was correct. All the medical evidence would indicate that cancer just does not go away purely from eating specific foods.

• Like 2

On 18/09/2021 at 21:04, FloatingFatMan said:

Then I have doubts her diagnosis was correct. All the medical evidence would indicate that cancer just does not go away purely from eating specific foods.

That is not how Breuss diet works. The diet is there simply to provide minimum amount of nourishment during the fasting. The starving body is the one "eating" the cancer. Just like the body starts breaking down the deposited fat while fasting in the same way when the fat has been depleted starts to burn up proteins. This is scientifically proven. What isn't known is why or how the body starts to devour weakened or mutated cells first.

All that said fasting is very hard and can be risky and it would probably be wise to consult with the doctor before attempting such a feat.

On 18/09/2021 at 19:19, Yogurth said:

No.

But I mean… yes. Whatever helps you and them - more power to you, but don’t be ridiculous!

If anyone thinks fasting is fringe medicine, what would You say on petroleum as a cancer cure :) No it's not a joke, even though there is a smiley next to the sentence.