1. BoondockSaint

2. Steven P.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Useless_Archives
      My graphics card is a Gigabyte NVIDIA Geforce 1050ti GTX. I haven't had any problems with it before or had this problem with any other graphics card.
      The graphics card worked fine for about 7 months until it spontaneously turned off just as I opened Dota 2. It had run Dota 2 before so I don't think it is the cause of the problem. I tested the PC without the monitor on and it was fine, but as soon as I turned on the monitor the graphics card turned off. I tried in every GPU slot on the motherboard and I have checked all cables and the power supply.
      I have read somewhere about adjusting the BIOS settings but I'm not sure what to do.
      Other parts:
      CPU: Intel core i5-7400 Gen 7 Motherboard: Gigabyte B250M-D3H Power supply: Thermaltake Smart 500W RAM stick: HyperX Fury DDR4 *GB SSD: Crucial MX500 2.5 inch 500GB  
      Does anyone know what to do?
    • By Steven P.
      So I bought the silver S8 and received it yesterday, but one major difference is that with smart view (screen mirror > Samsung 4K TV) doesn't show apps like Plex (720p or 1080p) in fullscreen, there's a border around the top and sides on the TV. Didn't have this with the S6edge+ 1080p does look better, but again, isn't full screen like with the S6edge+

I looked around online and haven't found anyone complaining about that, but forcing an app full screen didn't help either. Anyone have a trick to force a full picture on the TV? 
    • By Muhammad Farrukh
      Ok, so from a past couple of hours or so, the processor is really behaving weird. It gets to full 100%, when I am browsing in chrome, and stays at 100% until I open the task manager and it comes down to 50 - 60 %

Should I be worried?
      Regards...
    • By Got3n
      I'm currently in the process of looking for a case for my new computer, I want something sexy like the Corsair Obsidian 650D/800D, but I need something with 2 120MM fan intakes on the back and cant see to find one like that. I need it so that i can get THIS and THIS, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.