BLM supporter charged with driving through multiple people including children

I think calling this idiot a BLM supporter is somewhat incendiary and suggests a stronger affiliation than necessarily exists. Idiots post idiotic things and this guy was essentially a scumbag with (among a litany of other issues) a racially motivated chip on his shoulder. BLM simply aligned (in his head) to his current anger.

On 25/11/2021 at 00:24, Dick Montage said:

I think calling this idiot a BLM supporter is somewhat incendiary and suggests a stronger affiliation than necessarily exists. Idiots post idiotic things and this guy was essentially a scumbag with (among a litany of other issues) a racially motivated chip on his shoulder. BLM simply aligned (in his head) to his current anger.

calling him a BLM activist might suggest a stronger affiliation. i'm a fan of a great many things and support many things.. that doesn't mean i'm necessarily a part of those things.

Woodchipper ?

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/waukesha-parade-crash-darrell-brooks-sixth-victim/

An eight-year-old boy has become the sixth person to die in the Waukesha parade crash. The man accused of driving through the Wisconsin holiday parade route has been charged with five counts of intentional homicide.

The death of Jackson Sparks was announced on a GoFundMe page set up for the family.

Five of the victims have been identified as Virginia Sorenson, 79; LeAnna Owen, 71; Jane Kulich, 52; Wilhelm Hospel, 81; and Tamara Durand, 52. The crash also left 62 people injured.

>

jackson-sparks.jpg

Heavy.com longb rundown on his history.

https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/

Brooks has a long criminal history in three states including open cases. Opper said his lengthy criminal history in Wisconsin, Georgia, and Nevada at his first court appearance, advocating for $5 million bail.

>

He has open charges filed November 5, 2021, in Milwaukee courts of resisting an officer (misdemeanor), felony bail jumping, second degree recklessly endangering safety (felony) with domestic abuse assessments, disorderly conduct and battery (both misdemeanors, also with domestic abuse assessments).

>