When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Halo Infinite Campaign is now available on Xbox and PC

Halo Infinite campaign screenshot

Master Chief's new journey in Zeta Halo is now available to jump into, as the long-awaited Halo Infinite Campaign has finally released. Developed by Xbox Game Studio 343 Industries, the latest entry has gone live across PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S platforms, with Xbox Game Pass subscribers also gaining access.

Taking place after the events of Halo 5: Guardians but also serving as soft reboot for the series, Halo Infinite drops players into a struggle against the Banished, the formidable foes fans might remember from Halo Wars 2. The title presents a much more open setting for the first time as well, offering players more options than ever to plan their attacks across the Zeta Halo ring structure against enemy emplacements.

The game has been received quite well by critics. In my own review, I gave the campaign a '9.5/10 Superb' verdict for its open world sandbox, intriguing storyline, the fantastic and fun combat that is now enhanced by a flawless grappling hook, and various other elements. You can read the full review here.

Halo Infinite campaign screenshot

The minimum and recommended requirements for the campaign are:

Minimum Recommended
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel i5-4440
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: AMD RX 570 or Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Storage: 50 GB available space
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i7-9700k
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Radeon RX 5700 XT or Nvidia RTX 2070
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Storage: 50 GB available space

Halo Infinite Campaign is available for purchase on the Microsoft Store for Windows and Xbox consoles as well as on Steam with a $59.99 price tag. Like every other Xbox Game Studios title, Xbox Game Pass subscribers now have access to the game for no additional cost as well.

As the release lacked a pre-load, a download of about 50GB is awaiting new players right now. However, those who have the multiplayer portion already installed are going to have a much smaller download of about 25GB when installing the campaign. At the same time, the Halo Infinite Multiplayer component has gotten ridden of its Beta tag, moving into a full release state with a small patch of its own. The changelog for this update has not been made live just yet.

Report a problem with article
probooking
Next Article

Save 48% off Probooking Appointment Scheduling Basic Plan

The Linux Mint logo on a gunmetal and green background
Previous Article

Linux Mint 20.3 beta being tested, is its release imminent?