Toilet paper, some break down better than others.

So this was an interesting video. A guy was testing different brands of toilet paper to see which ones break down better or worse. If it doesn't break down and stays in a wad, it could plug the pipes. Appears the expensive soft stuff is terrible.

Another Interesting Video

I remember over 20 years ago in my student residencies they used TP that felt like grease paper - so sleek and hard you had to use a ton since the crap will barely even stick to it..far cry from the luxury we have now.

But considering how rough it was I doubt it was good for the environment either.

I buy from the top brands but I buy the Eco version. It is usually not as plush but still feels very luxury and does the job.

Helping the environment while still pampering your ass. A win in my books

Ohh and a lot of people I know use bidet. Healthier too.

I never used it but maybe I should get a new seat with bidet - saves money and super clean in comparison to just TP.

washing body with light soaps after your toilet is preventing hemorrhoids

On 31/12/2021 at 14:42, Marujan said:

washing body with light soaps after your toilet is preventing hemorrhoids

Squatting (most important) and using water to wash your ass is preventing hemorrhoids.

Washing body with light soaps sound like a ritual preparation and not a good one.,🤔 I have to assume you just want to avoid the term - ass? 

Also even without soap - water is better then paper to make you really clean.

Not the talk I though I would be having on NYE 🤣😮

On 31/12/2021 at 13:32, adrynalyne said:

Bidet life.

/mic drop

Why does bidet have a T in it. One of those weird, spelled words. Had someone else mention it on Facebook and I had no idea what it was until I googled it. The T at the end threw me off.

On 31/12/2021 at 16:01, warwagon said:

Why does bidet have a T in. One of those weird, spelled words. Had someone else mention it on facebook and I had no idea what it was until I googled it. The T at the end threw me off.

I think it's French...

🚽💦