There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

Win 7 nic drivers

Hi, I have 4 nic usb external adapters. One is a tp-link, another is Logi and 2 I dont know the name of. I am looking for drivers but I can not find the correct ones that work. Can you guys plz help me find the correct drivers. OS is windows 7. I have no clue on what the model numbers are.

Have you checked the manufacturers support websites?  

For the TP-Link...maybe this one (select the correct hardware version)?

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/ue300/

For the others (unless they are straight up plug n play)....

Google: Manufacture Product Windows 7 drivers 

No idea how we are supposed to find correct drivers for products that you don't know the name of. 🤷‍♂️

Ok...so the tp-link drivers I posted above?  🤷‍♂️

USB wifi/ethernet adapters tend to be very specific about their drivers from my experience so you'll need to know the exact model and/or product number to search on their respective vendor site for the driver. depending on the age of the adapters you may be hard pressed to find drivers too if the vendor has taken them down.

never understood why this is the case and why they can't just be plug and play with generic drivers honestly.

edit: or if you still have the install discs they likely came with that may be your best bet.