Joker: Folie à Deux

$1B Oscar winning (2 out of 11 noms) movies get sequels, esp. with a character like Joker.

Working title 'Joker: Folie à deux,' which makes me wonder if some other neurotic DC character will make an appearance? 

Bats?

Harley?

https://deadline.com/2022/06/joker-sequel-todd-phillips-joaquin-phoenix-1235035806/

'Joker’ Sequel A Go; Todd Phillips Posts Script Cover, Joaquin Phoenix Nearing Deal To Reprise Arthur Fleck

>

>

The screenplay is titled Joker: Folie à deux, the French reference being a medical term pertaining to a mental disorder which affects two or more people.

>

• 1 year later...

(can someone change the title of the thread to Joker: Folie à Deux?

i didnt get it...whats the point to see the movie about mental issues? any good and family-friendly movies up there?

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 2

On 10/04/2024 at 23:46, KZ7S2zj9XS2MKs5 said:

i didnt get it...whats the point to see the movie about mental issues? any good and family-friendly movies up there?

I don't get this comment... Why post in a thread about a movie your are not interested in and ask a dumb question? There is a million "family-friendly" movies out there of course.

On 10/04/2024 at 20:46, KZ7S2zj9XS2MKs5 said:

Idiocracy. 

On 11/04/2024 at 04:46, KZ7S2zj9XS2MKs5 said:

Huh?

If you don't want to watch a film about mental issues then no one is forcing you...goodness, any of the Batman films are about a man with such mental issues that he flies around in a cape at night...

Maybe try The Goonies or The Lego Movie?

• Like 3

• dipsylalapo changed the title to Joker: Folie à Deux
On 10/04/2024 at 20:19, primortal said:

(can someone change the title of the thread to Joker: Folie à Deux?

Title updated. 

Watched the trailer and damn that was great. That shot at the end with the lipstick was 😍

On 10/04/2024 at 23:46, KZ7S2zj9XS2MKs5 said:

I'm pretty sure you can find a good family movie with a bunch of dogs talking on any streaming service. It's going to be about mental health issues too since well obviously dogs can't talk but at least it's going to be family friendly and subtle enough that you wont notice the mental health issues present in the movie.