Gateway 14.1 i5-1135G7, Quad Core, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD $379.00 Free Shipping

Gateway 14.1" Ultra Slim Notebook, FHD, Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7, Quad Core, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Tuned by THX™, Fingerprint Scanner, 1MP Webcam, HDMI, Windows 10 Home - Walmart.com

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gateway-14-1-Ultra-Slim-Notebook-FHD-Intel-Core-i5-1135G7-Quad-Core-Iris-Xe-Graphics-512GB-SSD-16GB-RAM-Tuned-THX-Fingerprint-Scanner-1MP-Webcam-HDMI/982087215?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_Uc3yyiQtVxyITxMWwZzwmRiZUkD1rMXmlxjnSE0&veh=aff&wml

image.png.784df59c86a630a91957304a40330071.png

So this is currently on Walmart's Website. Crazy good price for the specs. Sure the webcam is terrible but the rest looks great.

• Windows 10 Home
  • 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor (2.40 GHz, Up to 4.20 GHz, 8M Cache)
  • Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
  • 14.1” LCD IPS FHD Display, (1920 x 1080), Edge-to-Edge
  • Precision Touchpad
  • Tuned by THX™ Audio
  • 512 GB Solid State Drive
  • 16 GB Memory (RAM)
  • Built-in Fingerprint Scanner (Windows Hello)
  • 1.0 MP Front-Facing Camera
  • Up to 10 hours of battery life
  • Micro SD Slot (Up to 512 GB) x 1
  • HDMI Output x 1
  • USB Type-C x 1
  • USB 3.0 x 1
  • USB 3.1 x 1
  • Built-in Stereo Speakers x 2
  • Bluetooth 5.1
  • Built-in Microphone
  • Product Dimensions: 13.1” x 8.75” x 0.75”
  • Weight:  4.0 lbs.
  • Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below) 

I've sent a few people out to our local Walmart to buy one of these gateway laptops. The ones they bought were an i3 8GB ram and 250GB SSD and the thing really is fast. with minimal bloatware. Preinstalled was a game on the desktop, Norton internet security, and Firefox.

It really is a crazy good deal for the price. The ones they purchased also had a removable slot on the bottom for an NVME drive (might have been NVME drive 2, I not sure what type of drive the primary was) but it was neat it had a simple cover. Not sure about the one I linked too.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I bought one of these last week and for the life of me I cant get it to boot to a Windows flash drive or other utility drive, tried several keys to to show boot menu with no luck.

Anybody have any experience with a Gateway laptop ?