India tour of Pakistan

Congratulations to India. I though that Pakistan could have won the match if their opening batting was good.

Anyways, let's see who wins the Test Series now.

what a dissappointment :( i really wanted pakistan to win..

but i have to admit india played super, in all aspects of the game. super team effort, pakistans opening never really got settled in. Superb innings by Moin and Shoaib, Sami hit some cracking shots. I think pakistan really need to improve there fielding now, they had extras under a bit more control yesterday compared to usual..

good luck to both teams in Test series.

First Innings

India

356 for 2 (90.0 overs) In Progress

chopra and dravid out, tendulkar on 60 and sehwag on 228, both not out!

india will get at least 500 tomorrow

go india :p

Ind 390-2 (98.4)

A Chopra c Farhat b Saqlain 42 121 5

V Sehwag batting 250 299 32 5

R Dravid c Hameed b Sami 6 10 1

S Tendulkar batting 72 168 10 0

India going great, the bad part is its night time here, time to sleep and also no cable TV. :(

Still Waiting For The 3rd Day's Play To Resume With India Declaring At 675/5 While Pakistan Replying By 42/0 At Stumps On Day 2.

A Little Fight back by Inzamam & Hameed Ends For Pakistan As They Are Currently 251/4 With Youhana & Razzaq New To The Crease.

pakistan has lost 2 wickets already :woot:

At close on day 3 of the first Test against India, Pakistan were 364 for 6, still needing 112 runs to avoid the follow-on.

the umpiring was atrocious at best. Inzamam didnt nick the ball, there were no 2 sounds and same for Youhana , it clipped the clothing pad not the bat and both umpires gave out to statistically Pakistan`s top 2 batsmen, what do you expect Pakistan to do then? its a miracle they are not all out yet

Pakistan Cricket Board Has Officially Filed A Complain Against The Umpiring To The ICC Yesterday.