Whats your most loved piece of, software?

Question

Visual Route, so I can make all my friends think I'm leet when I pull up a location for an IP address, I leave out the part where it's the ISP's address as that isn't near as fun.

But seriously though it's probably the iTouch software for my keyboard, makes life so much nicer with all those buttons working all right and proper and all.

Photoshop - I use it just about every day.

Trillian - I can't stand the default MSN and AOL instant messengers... Just thinking about them makes me want to... Well... Do something.... Not good. Which reminds me, how do you completely get rid of MSN (Windows) Messenger? I did it on my old comp, but now I can't remember how. :p

WinRAR - After using it for a while you just can't really live without it...

These are always the first programs I install on a new comp. Also I'm really starting to like MyIE2. Might have to add that to my list soon. ;)

[Edit] Oh! And notepad... :| I shouldn't have to explain that one. It's actually #1 on the list, I reeeeeally couldn't live without notepad.

Notepad (Best text editor ever! Except for the fact it doesn't have line numbers... PHP: Error on line 103! Me: :/)

Firefox (I couldn't stand using IE for even one more day :no: )

Thunderbird (Need my e-mail :))

MSN Messenger (Almost always have it on)

php.exe :p

apache.exe :cool:

Speedfan (Keep those fans turned down so my head doesn't explode from the noise)

cmd.exe

explorer.exe

Heh, and thats only a small portion of what I need :wacko:

Actually given the definition of software it very well could be considered such - at least the IPB that powers it could be; however I think that may be stretching the popular view of what software is (in this case, compiled client and/or server applications).