What if...

LMAO, don't worry... I'm sure that if all the data was lost them Neobond would just start a new forum and put members posts to the nearest hundred for the regular users - E.g. mine would be 500, you're would be 200...

Anyway, how would you back up a whole forum? Everytime someone posts would it backup the post, or just save the number of posts to a separate file and update it as people post?

Just remember, I was on 1500 posts ;)

The whole world will hit absolute zero, and and and we won't be alive and and and I don't know. I'm sure that they do keep bakups of it. They've just made a few switches in which board they use and had some other problems. Oh well. I'm sure you will get there soon.

You know as of this time Mortensen accounts for 8.142% of all posts on this board! The average user has submitted 5.588 posts so that makes him 95.919 times more active than an average user... Man thats mad....

Excuse me, but math is the essential nature of the universe. Everything can be reduced to a mathematical equation as evidenced by the previous postings! Infinity is merely a theory! Numbers don't kill people, people kill people!

Sorry, I was trying to teach my daughter 'rounding' last night and stressing the importance of learning math.:roll:

999 is nothing! There are people at the Winamp forums in the 6000s and I myself have over 3000 in a different forum. I think 10,000 is a genuinely impressive post count. I don't know of anyone with that many anywhere, how about you?

Am I the only one what thinks this is really sad ?.. I mean I have just got in from the pub and I bet you within the 2 hours I spent at the bar I made more that a 1000 comments... but they have yet to invent a way to count them..