Neowin's Fantasy Baseball Group

Is Sunday the final date Boog?

Yes...Sunday the 28th is the day. It WILL be a live draft. If anyone doesn't want to participate based on that little thing, then please back your team out now, as others would like to join.

Yes...Sunday the 28th is the day. It WILL be a live draft. If anyone doesn't want to participate based on that little thing, then please back your team out now, as others would like to join.

I still want to play but I can't make the draft. Is that ok?

I still want to play but I can't make the draft. Is that ok?

Absolutely. Some were complaining that we are having a live draft when others can't be there. That complaint is unfounded, since I've been in several pools (last year in fact) where the top two players weren't at the live draft.

Absolutely. Some were complaining that we are having a live draft when others can't be there. That complaint is unfounded, since I've been in several pools (last year in fact) where the top two players weren't at the live draft.

I dont think I will be able to play, so I should give up my spot for someone that wants too.

Sorry.

Accidently signed up twice, will you please delete the team "The Devil's" yes there is two of them delete the one registered to devilman25902 please, thanks :).

• 2 weeks later...

i wasnt home for the draft either, still enjoying my birthday, but i preranked mine, i'm pleased with mine as well.. looking forward to it.. can not wait for opening day, this will be the 3rd time ive gone on opening day, always a thrill

Sorry I wasn't there....I was in South Carolina playing lots and lots and lots of golf. I was asked to go with my director two hours before he left....so it was rather sudden.

Hi,

Could someone tell me how this works? What this is all about? How different from the NFL picks we made?

I have signed up but the rules are confusing for me to understand. What am I supposed to do now that I missed the deadlne for the draft? :cry: :pinch: :ermm: :$